Located in Orange County, California, U4 was founded in 2019 by musicians that share a love of U2's music and a desire to bring the excitement of a U2 concert.
U4 is one of the few U2 tribute bands that does not rely on tracks for their live performances.. All instruments are played live with only a few samples. Their live sound mirrors U2's.
U4 is available for festivals, casinos, clubs, weddings, birthdays, concerts in the park, corporate events and private parties.
U4 Song List
- I Will Follow - Boy
- The Electric Co. - Boy
- Out Of Control - Boy
- Gloria - October
- New Year's Day - War
- Sunday Bloody Sunday - War
- Two Hearts Beat As One - War
- 40 - War
- Pride (In The Name Of Love) - The Unforgettable Fire
- Bad - The Unforgettable Fire
- Where The Streets Have No Name - The Joshua Tree
- In God's Country - The Joshua Tree
- Running to Stand Still - The Joshua Tree
With Or Without You - The Joshua Tree
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - The Joshua Tree
- Exit - The Joshua Tree
- Bullet the Blue Sky - The Joshua Tree
- Desire - Rattle and Hum
- Angel of Harlem - Rattle and Hum
- One - Achtung Baby
- Mysterious Ways - Achtung Baby
- Until The End Of The World - Achtung Baby
- Even Better Than The Real Thing - Achtung Baby
- The Fly - Achtung Baby
- Beautiful Day - All That You Can't Leave Behind
- Elevation - All That You Can't Leave Behind
- Vertigo - How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
U4 Press Kit
U4, a tribute to U2
U4 – a tribute to U2, one of the most popular bands in the world, brings U2’s hits to fans everywhere through their passion for the music of U2. U2, Irish postpunk band that by the end of the 1980s had established itself not only as one of the world’s most popular bands but also as one of its most innovative.
U4’s Clinton Kirby captures the soaring vocals of Bono and guitarist Todd Collin faithfully recreates the chiming, spacious sound of the Edge’s signature style. The hard driving rhythm section of Mike Gigliello on drums, keeping the same tribal, rocking pulse as Larry Mullen, Jr. and Frank Bell on bass providing the essential low-end throb of Adam Clayton that glues it all together to complete the sound of the quartet.
U4 is available for booking now in all sizes of venues from concerts in the park to theaters and clubs. We welcome corporate events too!
One Page EPK